Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from California residents when they visit our website, including:
- Identifiers such as name, email address, telephone number, and IP address
- Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased
- Internet or other electronic network activity information such as browsing history, search history, and information about a consumer’s interaction with our website
We collect this information to provide and improve our services, to communicate with our customers, and to personalize their experience on our website. We also use this information for statistical purposes, to analyze trends and usage patterns, and to improve the design and content of our website.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell personal information of California residents to third parties. We may share personal information with our service providers who assist us in providing our services. We require our service providers to maintain the confidentiality and security of the personal information and to use the information only for the purpose of providing services to us.
California Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, California residents have certain rights with respect to their personal information. California residents have the right to:
- Request disclosure of personal information collected and shared about them within the past 12 months
- Request deletion of personal information collected about them, subject to certain exceptions
- Opt-out of the sale of personal information, if applicable
- Not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights
To exercise these rights, California residents may submit a request by using our contact form. We will respond to verifiable requests within 45 days of receipt. We may request additional information to verify the requestor’s identity and/or authority to make the request.
California residents may designate an authorized agent to make requests on their behalf. To designate an authorized agent, the California resident must provide written permission and verify their own identity with us.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or this CCPA Notice, please contact us using our contact form.
Last Updated: This California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Notice was last updated on March 31, 2023.
Providing quality construction services to the entire Desert community, including Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, Indian Wells, La Quinta, and Indio.